JAZD Markets site visitors’ privacy and trust are essential to us. We provide this notice in order to make sure that your expectations and our practices are aligned, and that you are aware of your choices with regard to our use and disclosure of the information you provide to any JAZD operated site.
• Information obtained when you (“you” or “User”)
visit the www.jazd.net website or any JAZD Directory site (e.g, Jazdchemicals.com/chemicalyellowpages
or jazdhealthcare.com/healthtech), collectively the “JAZD Sites”. JAZD Markets
owns and operates multiple Directory sites across a wide range of vertical
• Information obtained through e-mail communications with you related to the Site or the Directory.
Information JAZD collects and how JAZD collects the information
We require you to provide certain information about yourself if you register with any JAZD Site or request products and services. We also collect information when you participate in blogs, forums and surveys on any JAZD Site.
The information we collect may include information from which you may be personally identified (“Personally Identifiable Information”), such as name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, and certain business information such as employer name, occupation, job function, job title and buying information (e.g., preferences or history). The JAZD Sites only collects Personally Identifiable Information with your knowledge.
When you visit any JAZD Site, we use “cookies” to identify your computer and track your behavior on the Site. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Most browsers allow Users to block the receipt of cookies, but doing so may compromise your ability to use certain features of the Site. A clear GIF is a small graphic image, typically used in connection with cookies, that is placed on a web site or in an email message. A clear GIF can monitor certain user behavior, such as your usage of the web site, whether you opened an email message or whether you clicked on a URL in an email message. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Information in this way, but if you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, we may associate that information with the information that is collected automatically.
How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information collected on all JAZD Sites for the following purposes:
• To provide you with enhanced access and usage on the Site.
• To respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
• To provide you with e-mail, fax and other notices (such as expiration and renewal notices) regarding your account and the access and permissions that you are using.
• For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
We also may use your information to better understand our Users and to improve our Sites. For example, we may use this information to determine what portions of the Site are most popular and the demographics of our Users generally. Cookies and other User information also enable us to customize your experience on the Sites. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers or to administer our Sites. We may also use IP addresses to help identify a User during a particular session and to gather data regarding use of the Sites.
We may use the information you provide us to send you e-mail, fax and other communications on behalf of JAZD and our Partners. These communications may include e-mail newsletters, as well as offers for other JAZD directory services. All email newsletters will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of receiving future issues of the newsletter. All promotional offers will include an opportunity to opt out of receiving future promotions from the brand whose product/service is being promoted.
We also may use your information to send you e-mail and other communications on behalf of third parties. Each of these communications will include instructions for opting out of receiving future third party offers from us. You may also opt out of receiving third party offers from any JAZD Site at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “opt out – third party.”
JAZD Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
• Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address ) in representative lists of our directory membership, but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient.
• To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
• Portions of all JAZD Sites are provided as “Sponsored” content. Sponsored content is made available to Users on the condition that we may share certain of the User’s registration information with the Sponsored content’s sponsors and advertisers and/or their service providers. • To other third parties (and/or to their service providers on their behalf) to market their products or services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to market and provide their products or services. You may opt out of such disclosures by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “do not disclose.”
• To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving JAZD or any JAZD Site.
• When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property.
• When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on all JAZD Sites from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information
You may view and update information that you previously submitted to this Site by visiting the registration page for any JAZD Site. However, a request to change information may not be accommodated if the request would conflict with legal requirements or result in incorrect information. Requests to view or change personal information may take a day to process.
All JAZD Sites are operated by:
3 Dundee Park, Suite 102
Andover, MA 01810